Clients agree, Ed’s puts the care in tree care service.
Protecting trees is an important part of ethical arbor care, and accurately identifying trees for removal requires extensive education and expertise. We take responsibilities to our clients, community, and the environment very seriously, so we do our best to protect healthy trees and provide tree removal options and information in clear and understandable terms.
Our tree care experts will inspect your yard to identify safety risks and target dead or problem trees. We remove trees for various reasons including:
- Most Importantly: If the tree is dead or poses a safety risks. Dead trees need to be removed before they fall.
- Trees or roots are growing into foundations or roots are lifting up sidewalks or driveways
- Trees get in the way when building a new structure
- Trees grow too big for the area it was planted in
- Trees become a nuisance
When a tree needs to be taken down, our highly skilled crews use specialized technical rigging equipment and/or cranes to handle the job as safely and efficiently as possible. Ed’s Tree Service employs some of the most experienced professional tree climbers in the industry and our tree removal process is designed to protect people, structures, and landscaping.
Emergency Storm Service
We can assist you immediately in the case of storm damage. Trees and branches may fall on a house, deck, fences, sheds, or cars during a wind, ice, or snow storm. Our crews are trained to remove trees from structures and houses with various sized cranes.
To Contact Us for an Emergency
Just call our office number. We provide an emergency contact number on our voice mail during weekends and after hours.
Payment and Insurance
We will give you an estimate and help authorize payment through your homeowner’s insurance. In some cases, we can bill the insurance company directly, so you don’t have any out of pocket expense.
Most homeowner’s insurance applies the following guidelines in cases of storm damage trees:
- In most cases an insurance company will assist in paying for removal of the tree or branches from the structure or house.
- The insurance company does not cover trees and branches that have fallen onto a lawn, driveway, or bushes.
- If a healthy tree or branches fall during a storm from your property into your neighbor’s property, then the neighbor’s homeowner’s insurance is responsible for clean up and repairs to their property.